We have a full laboratory to perform quality controls required by the various international laws as well as our customers. Moreover, our R & D allows us to continuous innovation in our products and production processes.
Quality control and food safety is carried throughout the production chain, starting upon receipt of the raw material and continuing throughout the production process to the preparation of the final product. To this, we perform the required analysis for each point and product, according to our quality standards.
Different analytical methodologies are carried out under the supervision of highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the sector.
- ASTA Color (Spectrophotometer UV / Vis)
- Visual color (cielab)
- Moisture, ash, sand, fiber, fat, water activity and average particle size (NIR)
- Mycotoxins (Aflatoxins, OTA) (HPLC)
- Capsaicin (HPLC)
- Sudans and Bixina (HPLC-DAD)
- Residual solvents (GC)
Total plate count, molds and yeasts, bacillus cereus, Salmonella, E. Coli, etc.
- Insect fragments and rodent hairs.
- Detection of adulteration and foreign matter.